Saturday, August 19, 2006

Numb.


"I just lost my Hp in a cab last week and a guitar a couple of months ago.. Someday I am going to lose my Gf. "

The Cab driver laughed.

So yeah I am so numb to losing things especially phones. Seriously it has been more than 5 times since... School?

"So you guys cant always say that business has been bad right?"

Well I am not pointing fingers or anything but I talked to a couple of drivers and they told me how the lost and found thingy works. You see if the operators don't really want to be the middle person and stuff you have no or slight chance actutally no chance at getting things back. But Praise God for Friends. :)

Watched Lucky No.7 today.. Its really a good movie that one should catch if you are over 21. BUT! They dont check at cini. You didnt hear it from me. Its really good because of its unpredictable plot... Actress (Lucy Liu) and Script! Not Cos its a R21 movie. You catch my driff. Haha..

I told 4 lies to cover up one. One leads to another and another.. So dont start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home