Friday, July 14, 2006

Never see it coming.

I was with Liss walking down orchard road and I saw her with another guy like me walking towards us and we exchanged glances thats all.
I saw so much greatness in her when many thought that she was hopeless and all but I was blind to see that it was just a cover. We met up a couple of times discussing her future, she leaned forward listening closely and asking questions. I fell for it. She was trying to get things going for her according to her no one will ever know. She approached me for a couple of hundred bucks and I actually believed her as she seems so genuine. Its as though she didnt knew that the phone works both ways, I never got any return calls or messages. I was pressing to my cash back after a couple of months. Its so crazy cos you thought you could be that friend that could change her life but the tables turned and changed yours. We talked about friends that just come in and out of our lives and I told her that she was one of those to me.

She said "Dont say that..I will return it to you..I promise"
I learned alot from this not to completely trust anyone although many would like you to. Some people said that "If you lend your money away dont expect to ever get it back" Take it as you donated it to charity. Joeann made sense. The guy would be her next I am so sure of it. I choose not to chase the matter when it came straight at me because I learned to let go and move on. Its going to be like a cycle if you gave chase.
I never see it coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home