Saturday, May 06, 2006

A First..

So well here again at a new blog since the one on friendster isnt going now.. There is so much to say so here goes..
Rachel has left for the states for quite some time so going to be back only in Aug. I finally realise why things are happening this way. Its because I behave in such a way that I am looking at a relationship but am actually nt. I just really enjoy her company. Really I do. I guess she knew that things might progress from there so much said I respect decisions that she made.
Though I do miss her whenever we hang out at the cafe.
Am 20 now but the it doesnt feel any different probably when I reach 21? Saying that I think Birthdays are great way to see if yr friends remember kinda a gauge where you stand in their lives? Anyone disagree?
I love Life and I thank God for giving me eyes to appreciate them in ways that many do not. I wish I could capture every moment of it taking beautiful pictures and videos cos these moments are never going to return. Will upload some pictures soon.
The army has slacken quite abit for me as I continue to test the system if you know what I mean. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
Just stumble on this blog that has some AMAZING pictures. Its really good if you are into different POV. pouringdown.blosgspot.com Do check it out! So yeah.
Till then.
Ash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home