Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Its a rainy thursday.

These couple of weeks in army is going to get tougher after we did AHM (Army Half Marathon) and it really opened my eyes to the various aspects of mankind. (sound so abstract ya? Haha..) We worked round the clock up to 27 hours straight preparing the route for the run. I was push to my ultimate limits.

This was setup by me and the guys at 430 in the morning at Suntec! I am sorta perfectionist that explains why the net are all so straight.



If that is not enough we were told to "rescue" people cos they could not finish in time along the ECP. It was along this stretch of road that my tolerance was tested time and again by passing vehicles. Four vehicles had people shouting "ORD Loh!" I kept my cool.

Yeah RIGHT!!

How could I when we are doing cheap labour in the early morning! Leave you to imagine what happened.


I love taking pixs of people when they are asleep.

Was only one with a camera so I am safe! LoL!

Come to think of it this is going to be a picture blog and I dont know if its a good thing or bad.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home