Thursday, February 08, 2007

Different.

I was surprised myself that I missed the chance to club when I was looking forward to it for almost half a year when I was going to ORD. Apparently, somethings have changed I guess.. I didnt have the mood to.. I didnt have the urge to.. I began to think about the cost and everything how much is going to go..Maybe with more cash at hand I might but I was also abit tired.. who knows. Jason was being a good friend saying that he could pay first but I couldnt let him to. Partly growing closer to God has made me more sensible.. to the things around me.. saying things that I shouldnt...how I could be more glorifying that sorta stuff..
I stumble upon a blog that I thought is very interesting because its solely delicated to God only. Think about it.. A blog being a space for somone to express themselves.. talk about the events during the day and all but this person chooses to blog only about God! I read a couple of entries and commented how inspiring his Blog is to me.
Now that I ORD life feels like my ICEC days being able to wake up late for some classes and all just that this time everyday its like tt! Haha.. I know I am rubbing it in esp to anyone reading this in the morning just know that I am still asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home