Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Give Thanks!!

I wanna give thanks to God for gving my mum the idea of buying my fav. RAW FISH! She never fails to provide the best meals ever! RAW FISH again! Its one of the food that I seriously look forward to. I need to get a DSLR. I stress the word need cos I want to take Good pictures and on the other hand for my trip to Tibet! If you are going to see Mt Everest you need good cameras! Haha.. This entry is pretty lively. Haha.. am going to do up the blog once I have the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger ade said...

raw fish!! EEWWW! u're going to tibet for? mt everest?
DSLRs are expensive man!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Haha.. Seriously its really nice! will bring you there after yr As! yeah going there to accompany my grandmother for her prilgrimage at the same time I can take some pics! haha..

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home