Sunday, October 01, 2006

Get me back into the rthythm

David sat across the table and spoke about his brother and himself. Cliff was hanging onto his every word and trying to make sense of everything.. Jessie was minding her food and passing casual comments that people need to hear like "Uh.. Oh yeah? " I was totally the opposite forcing out a smile and moving along to the conversation.

Somehow I wasnt feeling the moment and enjoy it like I usually would.
I think I am.. Numb.
Had a conversation with stacia that one wouldnt ever be tired of holding conversations as long as Christ is in the picture. After discussing abt the world and exhausting each individual's interest, asking how life is treating them all that. It just stops there.. uninteresting anymore.

In short I need to really come back to Christ after drifting so far.
Think about it all the doors would be open to you when Christ is for you.
Everything will fall into place.. Prayers so extreme would be answered.
Just like David who has an all expense paid trip to watch U2 in Aust.
Sometimes we know the blessing that follows but just wouldnt walk the road
because everything is going fine for them. Its by grace.

Something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home