Monday, February 05, 2007

Finally I am back!!!

There is so much to share and I bursting to spill everything!

I had trouble at the google portal until I remb. my password. Chock was wondering if I would and I did! LEts see where should I start!

God: Its about time right big guy! I am finally coming back to the heart of things and I realise how much I miss you. You have always been there for me knowing my prayer even before I speak. I will praise you all of my days and I am forever grateful to you.

Xinlin: I am so ever happy that things turned out the way it is and I can never ask for more but for us to grow in spirit with God. You are amaze me with everything that you do. I am forever in love with you. You are my prayer partner and my sweetheart!

Duncan: We had our times dont we?! and I know that you will probably never going to read this but thanks so much for being there in Army and everything else. You are indeed a blessing and a listening hear when I needed someone to hear me out.

Jason: My photography mentor! Your knowledge and willingness to teach is amazing and I look forward to more trips we can go around and snap pictures! We should hang out more man.. 3204!

Jon: Party Animal! I dont think that would do you justice even man! We are sure gonna miss you around in the clubs! Haha.. Rmb our first time we club at China Black? Haha.. we were telling ppl we were officers man even though we are all botak! I will see you real soon in end of the yr!

Joanna: Thanks so much for being there I really appreciate it! Since ICEC days man when I enter army and now I am going to ORD! Dont worry victor's turn coming soon! Its been great talking to you about relationships and all..Haha.. One day will go disturb you at centrept ya! haha..

There is just so much to share! There is a steamboat thingy coming up... V. Day.. My audition at Kids Central! Do keep me in prayer! I really hope to get it! Cell this friday.. Seeing my sweetheart!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home