Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Present.

Well.. Its been a while huh.. Having my block leave and I gave up looking for a job. so yeah.. haha.. Anyways Grandma's video just passed. So the album in the video is smth me and my sis made for her. I hate it or I feel very strongly against people using Children in the wrong terms. For example if someone say "The kids are only kids so it doesnt matter if they come or nt right?" Seriously thats the wrong mindset to have. Like my dad say.. some people live in their own world of right.

Anyways. We had fun! Could actually be better though but I couldnt get my hands on some stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha aw u gav up looking for a job? what are u up to these days? my exam ends this friday, can't wait !!!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home