Sunday, February 25, 2007

Days of Heaven..

Its been a darn long time since I blogged man! Boy! I do have so much to say! The CNY week is over already so is the most hyped up Valentine's day dinner. Anyways the reson why I can find time to blog is because the bus to this CNY gathering by the north west cdc isnt here yet. Where should I start..

Valentine's Day! It was such an experience for me! Believe it or not! I never knew that girls actually DO buy presents for their bfs! Haha.. I made my sweetheart a fairy tale book which I made a mistake in drawing her hair! Mambo was fun but I think she will soon grow to like it! *winks

Oh YES! Its our one month together already! Sat on the lovely swing and had a really good chat! Its always good to sit down in a quiet place and chat while my eyes are so ever blessed! Haha.. I began to see the relationship on a whole new level and it can never be explained here.
I MUST MUST SAY THIS!! GOD IS AWESOME!!! I am going to share this at cell how God has blessed me in such a wonderful way! You see having attched to a company to install rams (not sheep) for coms I made a mistake while changing the motherboard as well! Thus damaging the processor which cost 300 over dollars! Thats like my 2 days salary there! I prayed with buttercup and there! Just like that a processor just appeared by one of the engineers there!
I will spend all my days boasting of the Lord's greatness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home