Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Live Earth

Today my sister crashed my room all in the name to save electricity! Haha.. Well it was fun as I introduced her to pacman. Then my parents came in and give it a try. It was hilarious the way mum tried her hands on it.

Here are some good-to-know-tips abt it though.

  1. Getting all 4 monsters will get you 1600 pts
  2. Be prepared to change yr direction any second
  3. The monsters dont usually try to trap you
  4. Place your moves in advance that way you save time.
  5. Try to get the monsters close to you before you snap up on the Power thingy

Anyways am not in the mood to talk about anything serious. I enjoying making everyone laugh at the dinner table. Come feb everything will be different.

1 Comments:

Blogger sereneannabelle said...

i have a phobia for pacman. i get freaked out when i know something else is chasing me across the room trying to eat me.

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home