Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Haha.. I never thought I would do this but thought of just giving it a try. I just did it as best I could.

2 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
3 Receiving of Gifts
8 Acts of Service
8 Physical Touch
"Explained much of your past behavior Think backover the past and ask yourself "What have I most often requested from significant others?" Chances are your answer will lie within the scope of your primary & secondary love languages. You have been requesting that which would meetyour deepest need for emotional love. "
As I was in worship God showed me a picture and I was deeply encouraged.
Its about the story of the 3 men being thrown into the fire and Jesus was seen as the 4th figure with them. Cant find where it is from though. But here is what God is trying to say to me that even if we are thrown into the fire we should still praise God and not deny him. Secondly, its through the fire we are made more refined. Just like a sword.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home