Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A word of psalms.

Psalms 16:11

"you have made known to me the path of life; you fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

It was there in the sentence that arrest my attention so I did just that and just dwell in his presence, it was amazing how he comforts as if he puts a robe around me. I just worship God and I was filled with so much grace and he began to unveil things I never could comprehend. Peace was in my spirit once again.

Its only when we are uncomfortable that we grow in spirit and understanding. Just think about this if you were used to give him glory isnt that the greatest thing ever? I pray that whoever is reading this would know the God that I know.


Firstly I want to thank friends around who have been praying and I am glad to have such Godly friends like you guys. Secondly I want to say thanks Duncan for dropping by with the raw fish! It was a double surprise and God really know how to bless! Amen! God's gesture was so evident through him! Thanks again man..

Living for his glory.

1 Comments:

Blogger sereneannabelle said...

hey ash! it's me!

psalm 138:8

"The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever."

take care brother!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home