Wednesday, August 29, 2007

a new thang..

This is something new that I have never dealt with before..

This is what I have been learning these couple of days. Doing something for chuch and keeping focused knowing that you are doing it for God and to put yr feelings aside- your pride etc. if they are not widely accepted. One thing that has been on my mind is this phrase "What kind of cross are you carrying?"

Here are some of the different types of cross people carry (I think, this is just my opinion)

  1. Sunday Christian
  2. I worship God in my heart and I dont go church
  3. I go to God when I need something
  4. I keep the cross inside my closet
  5. I lead two different lives

There are probably a couple more but just didnt come to my mind. This is not to judge anyone but serves as a reminder to all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home