Monday, November 26, 2007

Rocking with Jesus!

What can I say man! I am really blessed! I see his blessings and its always more than I can ever imagine! Awesome! If I could sit you down and tell u everything that has been going on you will agree with me that its God! Besides all the money rolling in.. next come favour with people and making new friends from all the weddings.

My weekends now are just taken up by weddings and weddings but really its fun! I mean all the excitment around the house and the church being apart of it one would be honoured.

Someone said this to me in chinese " young ppl should be busy or else we wont be called young ppl." True to that!

How do you tell someone the hard truth and that they have been cheated or things that they dont see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home