Saturday, October 27, 2007

Awesome!

Wedding shoots are really fun to be apart of man! Even though I wasnt paid or anything I learned alot and I mean things tt some ppl arent so open to share. Really cool tips of the trade man! Can you believe that some ppl actually paid up to 500/hr for a photographer?! Took alot of great pics and all.. it was awesome simply fun.

Oktober Fest. Lets just say that I wont drink with James anymore except tea! Ha! Cos of my camera eqip. some ppl just ask me to go to their tables to take pics! Haha.. It was fun man.. the atmosphere and all pretty much the older crowd.

I cant wait for the church CD to be out! So much effort has been put into it man! Countless days we stayed over 12 to edit and stuff although my job was just to decide on the parts that go into the limited edition.

They are some girls tt you probably come across with really colourful night life and I will let your mind wander off.. Just know where you stand even though they have a pretty face and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home