Monday, November 12, 2007

Here in my room.

I love the way life is now... Photoshoots here and there and this weekend is one pretty special with my MP man! Dad was saying tt Dr vivian has a chance to become a President one day and Dr Eng Neo could be the next PM.. kinda interesting to think abt it and I know tt all the ladies will so have His picture in their homes anytime! Haha..

What more can I ask for now? Great company and awesome places to hang out! Yeah God has plans to prosper totally!

Somehow I cringe when I see myself on the SE I mean its so weird to see yrself acting and you know that you could do so much better! Well what what it is worth it was fun! Pure Fun! Many thanks to Regina! Well its finally done and I can take my rest in church now.

Something in the papers caught my attention today it was abt how girls are different when they are with their Bfs and all. One would be so angry and shame the guy when he repeatedly apologise for being late and her reason was that if she has to have high expectations cos he is going to take care of her. true to a certain extend but guess what they broke up 2 yrs later. If you ask me just treat others how you want to be treated. Simple as that.

Its entertaining to see how both our predictions come into place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home